Client NewsRead more
- USA Today: Can Wifi Calling Save Money on Cell Bill? — July 29, 2016
- Newsday: Review: MIXIT Lightning to USB Tassel & Key Chain — July 22, 2016
- Sports Illustrated: Using Ronaldinho’s emojis to react to his dominant futsal performance — July 19, 2016
- CNET: Securifi Almond 3: A touchscreen-toting, voice-controlled home Wi-Fi system — July 1, 2016
- TechCrunch: Malala Fund Co-founder Shiza Shahid, AngelList partner to back “mission-driven” startups — June 23, 2016
- USA TODAY celebrates the 10th Anniversary of Talking Tech - its most listened to podcast on YouTube – with special co-hosts Belkin CMO Kieran Hannon and our very own Jen Warren — July 15, 2016
- Thanks to everyone who joined us at the Santa Monica twilight pier concert. It was great to see everyone! — July 7, 2016
- Learn more about China's growing ad tech allure in Inneractive Yoad Makov's piece for Tech In Asia — June 28, 2016
"Illume PR is brilliant. From tier-one consumer tech influencers to industry trades and analysts of every stripe, Illume is a terrific partner for Memjet. The team is nimble, thorough and effective. They bring blue-chip relationships to your communications program and a savvy and proven know-how on the best ways to grow and manage your story."
"Illume 'gets' the digital media space. Their understanding of the industry, the players, and the technology combined with their strong work ethic and practical approach has really paid dividends for us."
"Illume is amazing and helped us build a global consumer brand entirely off a PR budget. I'll definitely be working with them again!"
"I’ve worked with Aurli and Debra on several high profile projects and they have a thorough understanding of the digital media space. Their ability to create an effective PR road map, segment messaging in unique ways, and bring attention to Tier 1 industry and consumer outlets raises their clients above the noise and sets them apart from other agencies."
"There is no better partner in PR."
© 2000-2012 Illume Public Relations. All rights reserved.