Client NewsRead more
- eMarketer: Mobile Video Advertisers Demand More Inventory — February 10, 2016
- Built in Los Angeles: X Marks the Spot: An interview with VideoAmp co-founder and CTO Dave Gullo — February 9, 2016
- Street Fight: As Mobile Ordering Platforms Evolve, Expect More Personalization and Integration — February 4, 2016
- Pocketnow: Smart Home: adding sensors and devices — February 4, 2016
- Gamasutra: How the mobile development industry has changed in the last five years and where it is headed in the next five — February 2, 2016
- Have what it takes to be an Illumie? We are looking for an account assistant! Submit your resume and cover letter here! — February 5, 2016
- Enormous congratulations are in order for Ross McCray, CEO and co-founder of VideoAmp for making the Forbes 30 Under 30 in Marketing and Advertising for 2016! — January 4, 2016
"Illume PR is brilliant. From tier-one consumer tech influencers to industry trades and analysts of every stripe, Illume is a terrific partner for Memjet. The team is nimble, thorough and effective. They bring blue-chip relationships to your communications program and a savvy and proven know-how on the best ways to grow and manage your story."
"There is no better partner in PR."
"Illume 'gets' the digital media space. Their understanding of the industry, the players, and the technology combined with their strong work ethic and practical approach has really paid dividends for us."
"I’ve worked with Aurli and Debra on several high profile projects and they have a thorough understanding of the digital media space. Their ability to create an effective PR road map, segment messaging in unique ways, and bring attention to Tier 1 industry and consumer outlets raises their clients above the noise and sets them apart from other agencies."
"Illume is amazing and helped us build a global consumer brand entirely off a PR budget. I'll definitely be working with them again!"
© 2000-2012 Illume Public Relations. All rights reserved.